Friday, February 15, 2008

My dad and me


I just have to praise my husband today. I meant to do it on sunday but i've been a little lazy when it comes to my blog. Ben last sunday was amazing. You know as a mom sometimes you just get burned out. that was sunday for me. My hubby came to my rescue. he watched sam in the morning after i fed him so i could go back to sleep. at church he took him out during sacrament and played with him before sunday school started. when he came home he played with him and let me have a break. it was so nice!!!!! I was very grateful to him. He is such a
good father, he loves sam so much. It is so fun to watch them together. Ben is a blessing in my life, he is very patient with me and my craziness!!!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

you are a little crazy, I think being a mom makes us all that way. I'm glad Ben is a good daddy.