Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our fun day with Boston




Today I watched my good friends boy and Sam's friend Boston!!! They were a hoot for the first little bit of the day. They kept looking at each other and trying to touch faces and Sam would try and give what looked like hugs to Boston. Just basically attacking with arms open. i thought it was pretty darn cute. The cutest poses i was always just a split second too slow but i got some funny ones. Boston is 3 months younger than Sam but weighs more and i think the same height. My little boy is so little and Boston is a little chunk, a really cute chunk. His little legs crack me up they're just so chub chub. I am not used to that but i love it!!!!

3 comments:

k.young said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks. I found that google list thing on a friend's blog and thought I would give it a try. Did you try it??

Kim said...

I love the pics!!! It's so funny to watch the boys play...I'm just glad Boston didn't try to eat him! Ha ha! Thanks again for watching him...you are truly a life saver!

k.young said...

So are you gonna dye your hair dark??