Friday, February 8, 2008

Update on my cute son!!!



So i thought that i would write what my son has been doing lately. He has finally learned to clap i have a video but i dont know how to put those on just yet. he can wave bye bye but only does it to strangers even though he doesnt like strange people. he can take 4 or 5 steps. he was doing it today at my parents house from ben to me. it was so cute he like takes these baby shuffles i really think he will be walking soon, (once he discovers that it is faster than crawling.) He has one of his top front teeth sticking out more and you can see it when he smiles so cute. i am still working on trying to get a picture of it, it is hard!!! his favorite person is still grandpa hansen, it is to the point that if i go to grab him from my dad he yells at me and trys to get away. it is a little ridiculous, sometimes it makes me a little upset that i am not his favorite but what can you do.

ok so the picture of his foot was to show how weird his toes are. he has one that sticks out like it doesnt belong or that he has 6 toes. i think it is funny

13 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember how fast he crawled at the first book club meeting at your inlaws. He for sure will take off walking when he realizes it's faster. What a cute little guy!

Cindy said...

Okay so now I'm upset because I thought I was his favorite person! I guess I'll have to get used to taking second place to Grandpa Hansen, or third place, fourth?

Sally Barrington said...

Hey Cass.. So i just blog hopped from Maggie's. Your little boy is absolutley handsome and very much wonderful. With his funny toe and all. Too Cute! It sounds like everything is going great. I'm so happy for you! Love ya

Sally Barrington said...

About the video. Pull the video on to your desk top if you can. Then when your making a new post click the video button, browes (spelling?), then pick and click. that should work if not I'm sorry thats all I have.

Tillotson Family said...

I keep trying to leave comments and it won't take them. He is such a cute little stinker! Take a video of him walking so I don't have to miss all of his firsts because I am out here in the land of sunshine-does-not-exist!

The Vigil's said...

Hey Cassie! No of course I dont mind. It is good to hear from you. Your boy is so cute! Hope everything is going well, talk to you later!

mann fam said...

Hi Cass! I hear about how you are every once in a while from Meg. Its so good to hear from you. Your family is so cute. How are you doing? I haven't seen you since I was pregnant when you were at american eagle, that was a long time ago.

Gina said...

Hey Cassie! I totally don't mind you on my blog! It is good to hear from you! I love having everyone's blog so I can sneak a peak at what's going on every so often. I heard that you had a baby a while back. How old is he? He is a cute little blondie! By the way, I am not sure about my "exciting" life, but I do enjoy it :) Keep in touch!

Kim said...

What a cute kid. I love his toes!!! It was so fun to watch him take steps on Saturday! Maybe Boston was taking notes. :)

Lulu said...

How exciting it must be to see your baby grow?! Good to see that you are all well.

Sunni said...

Wow. He got big fast. Very cute though! Good job making a cute one guys!

k.young said...

Cass, just wanted to say I love you and miss you and I love reading the updates that you post! I can't wait to see you in March!

lacieinthesky said...

CASSIE!!! I'm so glad I found your blog. I miss you! Your son is absolutely darling, and I can't believe I haven't talked to you since you've had him. Holy cow, time flies. He is seriously adorable! We need to keep in touch. Our blog is
thehornercrew.blogspot.com