My baby is getting so big! He ha started to walk, he is still wobbly but he walks everywhere!!! He is only 10 months old it is so crazy to see him walk. Plus he is still just a little thing so it is way cute to watch him. His third tooth finally broke through it is not all the way out but at least he is not so onory. I just love my little guy, he has got such a funny personality, and a lot of it! I am so grateful for my boy!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is wonderful. I need to see this boy-Could he be any more fabulous, cute, talented, amazing, awesome, wonderful, adorable, sweet, funny, or lovable?? I'm so proud!
wow! 10 months. You are in for it. All though Zach walked at 10 months as well and I hope that doesn't mean our little guy will :) He is sure so cute! I think we should do lunch or something.
He is so cute! I can't wait until I finally get to meet him!!! How fun that he is walking!!
Oh, he is so cute. I knew he would just take off one day. What else do you expect with a mom that walked at 9 months?!
PS Is that your new furniture. I likey!!
Post a Comment