So i have to write down some of the things Sam has been doing so I don't forget. Lately his big thing is to call everybody "daddy" no matter who you are!!! He knows how to say like mom or grandma and grandpa but he will call you daddy. It might be because Ben has been out of town so much that so Sam misses him I just don't know. Another thing is my son loves to play with dolls. He does love babies in general. So the other day we were at my mom's and he went and got a doll and then got on the couch and cuddled with the doll. So cute. He is going to be such a good big bother. So Ben's cousin lives a couple of houses down from Ben's parents and they have a lot of fun outdoor toys so we were by there the other day cause we were hanging out with grandma and he found a kid lawn mower in their garage. He played with that thing for like over an hour. We walked all over the circle again and again. Yeah I think I'll get him one for Christmas. Another story (it's cause I don't blog enough) we were at the airport waiting to pick up my parents and a girl pulled up next to us with a dog in her car. So Sam LOVES dogs and kept saying goggie so she rolled down her window and Sam sat and looked at the dog saying goggie over and over again. It was like 10 minutes then she had to pull away to go pick up her person and Sam started bawling "goggie". It was sad but really funny. He has turned into such a sensitive little boy, much to the dismay of his dad. Another small but funny story, this morning we were watching cartoons and he got up went and got a tissue and preceded to blow his nose. He is such a goon!!! My baby cracks me up all the time, so full of personality and energy. He's getting so big I can't believe he is almost 18 months!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I miss him so much. He has such a funny way of doing everything. What a crack up!!
What a cute post on Sam. He is so cute. I love his blue eyes. What a funny kid.
Where are the belly pictures??
Sam always cracks me up whenever I see him. I remember someone asking you if he ever walks because he is always running everywhere. He is going to be such a good big brother.
That second picture of him looks so much like mommy! He's such a cutie! I can't believe how fast it's all gone!
Cass! It's you! I can't believe I found your cute blog. It's me, Nikki....who else? Just kidding. megan told me you had a blog and has told me updates, but aren't blogs so much more fun to get updated? I hope you don't think I'm a blog stalker. I just wanted to say hi. I'm putting a link to your blog on mine if it's o.k. with you. You can see our blog at staitfam.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing well! It looks like you are. Your family is adorable!
It was really good to see you guys at the Halloween party. It has been a long time.
You are darling pregnant!
He is such a cutie! Congrats on the baby girl that is so exciting. I hope everything is going well for your cute little family-
Love Heather
So many of your stories are identical to Simon right now. Goggie, kiddie lawn mowers, babies - we need to get them together. Where do you guys taking swimming? I hadn't thought of that.
Post a Comment