So yesterday we found out what the sex of our baby is...... A little girl!! I get my little Savannah. I am way stoked.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben, Cassie, Samuel and Savannah
So yesterday we found out what the sex of our baby is...... A little girl!! I get my little Savannah. I am way stoked.
Posted by Cassie at 9:51 AM
9 comments:
YAY!! Congrats. I am so excited for you guys! How fun!
Congratulations Cassie! I am so happy for you and your family. And a GIRL! How fun?!
Hope all is well. Sorry, it's been a while. I'm glad I can get on your blog now.
WA-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girls are the most fun to dress! :)
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you. Congratulations! And what a fun vacation the two of you had together. Paul will be so jealous when I tell him about it. I think he loves didneyland almost as much asteh little ones that go there.
Wahoo!! I'm happy for you. I'm glad to see there are still girls being born somewhere, it seems all I'm seeing is baby boys and prego ladies carrying boys. They all need a cute little Savannah to date!
Yay! Now you have One Boy and One Girl!! You are soo going to love having a Girl!! I love the name Savannah!
How exciting! I still can't believe you are going to be a mom of 2! So fun!
YAY!!! How exciting!! Congratulations!!
Oh Yay! You are going to LOVE getting little girl clothes, and oh, the accessories! No doubt she'll have the cutest hair all the time! Congrats guys!
Post a Comment