I have blogging to come we just got back from lake powell and I have a horrible cold with the flu on top so it will be a bit till I post. Not that anyone is all that interested...
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben, Cassie, Samuel and Savannah
I have blogging to come we just got back from lake powell and I have a horrible cold with the flu on top so it will be a bit till I post. Not that anyone is all that interested...
Posted by Cassie at 4:32 PM
8 comments:
I AM INTERESTED! I was wondering if you were alive :) Can't wait!
Hey, I'm interested...and I'm sorry about being sick; we just got over it at our house :(
Awe man! Not the flu! I am totally interested by the way! Can't wait for the next REAL post!
I am starting to think that you live in Lake Powell you are always there!!! I am sorry that you have a cold and a flu and are pregnant. I hope you are feeling good in time for book club.
I'm sorry you're sick!! That is a bummer! I'm even more sorry because I was just thinking about how I wanted to hang out with you guys soon because we haven't seen you FOREVER! When you get feeling better, let me know and we'll go to dinner or something.
We are totally interested! You guys are always doing something exciting. You blog always has the most up to date news. Keep it up girl!
We are totally interested! You guys are always doing something exciting. You blog always has the most up to date news. Keep it up girl!
Ummm...excuse me but I want some photos of my nephew please. And maybe some of the prego belly. Just tell the cold & flu to take a break for a few minutes cuz Aunt Kimmy needs her Sambo fix! I am waiting impatiently...;)
Post a Comment