This of course is our only picture in Disneyland, if you can't tell it is a Winnie the pooh background. So Ben went last weekend to Cali for work so we planned for me to join him on Friday and we would leave Monday morning. We left Sam with grandma Cindy!!! I know it is kind of sad we went to Disneyland without our kid but it was really good for Ben and I to have a trip with just each other since a new one will be coming soon. We stayed in Ontario near where he was working and drove in every day to Disneyland. It is sad that by 5 or 6 every day I was exhausted and ready to go back to the hotel. I wasn't use to that much walking plus being pregnant takes a lot out of you. There is a fun new ride at California adventures called Toy Story. You like shoot things. Well the main line is always way busy so we were told by Julia to go in the single rider line. So we did and both times we did we ended up riding with each other. Very cool!!! IT was a really fun trip and I am grateful to my mother and father in law for taking Sam so we could enjoy time together.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a fun adventure! Great to get away together. How fun!
what 5 or 6 days in disneyland and one single picture???????????????
that is the saddest thing I've ever heard! you are a nerd for not taking at more photos of your trip together, those don't happen very often....you have to capture those moments girlie!
and sam is way too young to take him to disneyland, good choice on your part.....he wouldn't have even remembered it!
how fun though, i have wanted to take a trip with justin before the little guy comes, but its not going to happen.....tear.....
How fun is that?!! I'm super jealous! We need to hang out. It's been FOREVER!!!
Post a Comment