So I know it has been a long time since I blogged last but here we go. At the end of Aug Ben's family went to Lake Powell. So fun. Sam did really well this time. He swam in the water with me, I did have to force him in each time until he got used to the temp. It was a little chilly when you first got in then it was way nice. He liked to sit on the beach and splash. He loved playing in the sand. He loved the jet skis and the boat. The weather was pretty good the first two days it was hot then on Sunday it got stormy and rained which is perfect for Sunday, your not tempted to get into the water. The bad part was it was cooler the rest of the time but still fun. The only bad part was the last night I started to get sick sore throat stuffy nose. By the time we got home the next day I was miserable. Nasty cold and then the next day I started feeling nauseous so I thought it was pregnancy so I ate some top roman really fast and like 2 minutes later it came out!!! I got the flu on top of the cold. the chills the aches the fever and the throw up. Yes I felt really bad for myself and for Sam because his mom just laid there. The flu did go away the next day and the cold is better but I am still dealing with the end of the stupid cold. Oh my husband did write me a poem in lake Powell after he made me upset it is to come soon!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such a fun trip. Except for the whole getting sick part. We have had the sickness over here, too. That is fun that you guys do that Lake Powell trip as a family.
I can't wait to hear the poem.
Hey hun! Its been awhile and your little boy isn't so little anymore! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment