****Viewer beware gross image ahead.
So like 2 and half weeks ago my husband was cutting down the trees on the side of our house when he cut himself with the chainsaw. It happened to be off but still turning and it richoet off the ladder and hit his arm. If it hadn't been for my father in law Ben wouldn't have gone to the hospital. So he ended up with 16 stiches!!! Kind of nasty and watching the nurse scrub the cut before stiching it up was really gross but I survived and Ben thought it was cool looking.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Ben's Nasty cut
Posted by Cassie at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so gross. Yuck and ouch!
Ewww, gross, cassie! Whenever someone puts a warning up I get even more curious, but now I wish I hadn't looked. Ewwwwwww!!!!
Post a Comment