



So I am really bad at updating I know so let me do some catch up. Sam is getting bigger by the day. My baby is growing up. I have some pictures of just him being silly and of him in his monkey suit. We went trick or treating in my parents neighborhood. My sister in law Christy came up with her 3 kids to go as well. Well we thought we would only do a few houses since the kids are little. No we went for about an hour to an hour and a half, and us adults ran out of energy before the kiddy's. Kind of sad but it was fun to see Sam enjoy it. It helped that it was way warm outside!!!!
Sam had his doctors apt. the other week and I am happy to announce that he went from the 2nd percentile in weight to the 5th!!!! That made me so happy. He now weighs 21.7 lbs. His height was above avg. not sure where because he was screaming while she measured so it might not be quite accurate. He is growing even if he looks tiny still. He is starting to say more words which is so fun, my favorite word he says is pumpkin. We are also taking a swimming class with my sister in law Pepper it is two days a week and it is like Sam and I play the whole 45 min. Very good to get him used to the water which he does love. Sam's new thing is stuffed animals. He has a tigger that Ben and I brought back from Disneyland and a blue bear that he stole from grandma and grandpa and this dinky little red bear. They go everywhere with us, he carries them around the house, they sleep in the crib it is hilarious. Kind of a pain that when we go to leave he tries to carry all of them to the door!


7 comments:
YAY. I am so glad you updated. Where are the pictures of your preggo belly?? I love you, Cass!
Thanks! Sure I will come decorate your house if you want me too :) When are you due with your second baby?
I love the monkey suit!!! So adorable!!! Sam is one hansom dude!!!
The monkey suit just works for him. Tell Sambo he may need to watch out. I know some kids that may fight him for the blue teddy bear! Thank you for the update. I really miss that little boy. Only 42 days until I see him ;)
Thanks for coming to the shower! I was bummed Sam didn't come, though, I kept bragging about how cute he is to everyone thinking they'd see him on Saturday. Bah! Wanted to say thanks, and I miss spending time with you and the girls.
Hi Cassie, I LOVE the 4th pic down...the look on Sams face is AWESOME!! Too cute! Congrats on the new baby!
~Monica
tomandmonicafletcher.blogspot.com
I almost forgot about you, you have been so non blogger girl these past few months.
I miss seeing pic of sam, he is just too darn cute! He doesn't look like he is growing very much, but I guess how much can you really tell by a photo.
I hope all is going well with you, and you are feeling good. I am almost done, a week and a half....hooray!!! so ready to have a nonbasketball belly!
love you chicka
Post a Comment