Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The joys of boys!!!




So the other day we were at my in laws and as usual we let Sam go into the playroom not thinking anything of it. Well he comes out later with marker on his hands and so Ben runs in the toy room and Sam had drawn all over the wall and shutters and couch with blue marker!!! Ben almost had a heart attack, I was actually the one calm. I thought it was kind of funny. Thank goodness it was the dry erase markers and Cindy had one of those magic erase sponges. Ben was able to clean it up thank goodness. I wish I had had my camera to show pictures.






The pictures of Sam and his red mouth are right after he had licorice. The little girl is Phedra, his cousin who he loves to hold!!! That is good that my son loves babies so I am hoping he is good to the new one!

10 comments:

Brittany Petty said...

Wow. I will be sure we don't have any permanent markers in our house once our son can walk.

k.young said...

Ha ha. That is hilarious. You look so cute Cass!!

valerie said...

I hate markers for that exact reason! I won't even let mackenzie use them unless gavin is taking a nap....am I horrible?
and I LOVE the magic eraser...so necessary for everyday messes! Works great with crayons also!

Sly Family said...

I love the licorice mouth!!! I am hoping to be done with The Book Thief by Monday. I have less than a hundred pages left.

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

He is such a cute little boy. I hope all is going well with you guys. Happy Holidays!

Sally Barrington said...

Too funny! Some times I'm amazed how kids manage to fine and do the one thing we don't want them to do! Well, Good times! I hope your doing great with your pregoness!!!

Asay Family said...

Happy Birthday Cassie

Kelly said...

Simon has those exact same Carters train jammies and he often has licorice mouth just like Sam. How cute!

The Vigil's said...

I actually don't think I have it. could you leave it? thanks :)

Sly Family said...

Okay, I know you have found Facebook and everything, but please post something new!!! Especially before your new little one comes. PLEASE!!!!