Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Holidays-

So I am a big slacker when it comes to posting, and pictures as well, just to note I think there is only one picture of me since I am huge this holiday, but here I go. The holidays were awesome this year!!! My big brother came from New York with his family, who I hadn't seen in 2 years, and my sister came from back east with her family. So for the first time in 2 years my family was all together. It was chaos central but I loved it. Christmas was a blast. We had Christmas eve with my side and all of us were together. It was so fun catching up with family and just being among my brothers and sisters and all the kids, there was 17 grand kids. We went to Ben's side Christmas morning to open presents which is always a blast since Cindy and Darrell spoil us all rotten. All the boys got horses to ride which was so fun to watch Ben and Scott put them all together. Jake had the flu which really sucks. We spent most the morning with the Pehrsons and then stopped at my parents to say hello. We had a big breakfast for dinner with all the extended pehrson clan that night and played some games. Ben, Sam and I got some awesome presents this year and were very grateful for all we had.

On sat the 27 we had my 4 nephews stay the night. Man it was fun but boys are rumbustious!!! They were a lot of fun but I feel for my sister in law Ronny, they are a hand full!!! Man I miss them. It was fun to see how they have grown. K.c is 14 now and is awesome. He is such an amazing kid and like he says all the girls want him. Jake is 12 and he has a way with little kids. My son thought he was the best, and Jake would sit and play with him and all the little kids. He kills me when he argues with Ben since they both love to argue! Mason is 10 and getting so big. He was my friend when they stayed. He actually liked me more of the time then Ben which was nice for a change. He is such a smart kid! Austin is 7 and that kid cracks me up. He is hilarious. He is a jokster that's for sure. Of course I have these cute boys at my house for over a day and I don't take any pictures!!!! I was kicking my self. I left it out in the car. That is how it was over the whole holidays i just didn't take very many pictures!

It was really nice to have my sister home. I really miss her and it really sucks she lives to far away. I miss those kids of hers who I used to watch all the time so I got to know them!!! I did spend a ton of time with my baby girls. They are still so little and cuddly that that is all i did and am missing them something terrible. Sam loved those girls too, he was constantly by them. It was so cute. My sister was always on the move with all her kids and got to sit down every once in awhile and this was a break for her since she had Josh, my parents and me. Man she is wonder woman.

For New Years we went to Jake and Peppers and it was a blast like always. I was so proud of myself I stayed up till 2 am which is way late for me since I am usually in bed by 1030. Sam had so much fun he stayed up till 12!!! and Ben came home at like 6 so he wins!

We were given an awesome opportunity by some friends to go to their cabin for a couple of days and man this cabin is the bomb!!! It had bowling and a indoor pool and a theater and 4 wheeling!!! We had so much fun and it was great to get away. This past month has been so fun that it past the time of being pregnant fast. Now I only have like 3 or 4 weeks left!!! I am excited to meet my little girl!!!



2 comments:

k.young said...

YAY! I am so glad you posted. I can't wait to see pictures. Sounds like a fun holiday season!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Sounds like you had wonderful holidays! We haven't seen you guys in forever. I hope this message finds you well.