oh my gosh, Cassie, you are NOT huge. You are adorable!! And your hair is SO long. You look so cute! I can't believe how big Sam looks. He is getting so big. He is such a cutie!
I just looked at your baby count down and saw that it said nineteen days left and I got this little anxious feeling for you!!! You are in the teens Cassie and then your little girl will be here!!! I am so excited for you!
3 comments:
oh my gosh, Cassie, you are NOT huge. You are adorable!! And your hair is SO long. You look so cute! I can't believe how big Sam looks. He is getting so big. He is such a cutie!
Finally we get an update!!! It looks like you had a great holiday!!!
I just looked at your baby count down and saw that it said nineteen days left and I got this little anxious feeling for you!!! You are in the teens Cassie and then your little girl will be here!!! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment