Monday, February 2, 2009

Big boy bed!!!!











So we got Sam a big boy bed since the crib will be used soon!!! He loves it. He has done so good. We started out putting him in the crib with the railing off because we didn't actually have the bed yet. He did awesome. We did have a night where he got out of bed and got stuck between the ottoman and his rocking chair, and then that morning he started to cry but didn't come out of the room so I left him. When I went to go check on him later he had fallen asleep on the floor by the chair!! He cracks me up. He doesn't really get out of bed he just cries and we have to go get him. Even at nap time he just cries but stays on his bed till he falls asleep!!! It has been really nice. My little man is growing up it's kind of sad. Oh and we have this music rocking thing as you can see from the pic that he climbs on to turn on and off the light.

7 comments:

k.young said...

He is darling! I love the picture of him in your header! He is a doll.
I can't believe in three days you are gonna have another baby! I can't wait to see her! Good luck with everything. You better make sure Ben posts pictures ASAP after she is born!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Ohhh.. He is growing up so fast!

valerie said...

I love that new picture on your header, soooooo adorable!
Its so sad when they have to be in the big bed, makes them seem so much older.
I'm so excited to see your little Savannah! :)

Kelly said...

We are doing the exact same thing! Simon has been in his bed for about 2 weeks now, naps included I'm happy to report. It's funny, he doesn't know that he can come out on his own in the morning, so he just sits by his door and yells for us or knocks on it. And I usually find all of his books scattered on his bed from the night before. I guess he is reading himself to sleep. Fun times for our little guys!

The Vigil's said...

He is so cute! That is fun when they get their big boy bed! But it is kindof weird too huh! they get big so fast. When are you due with your little girl?

Tillotson Family said...

I am so glad he likes it so far. Just don't let on that he can get out of the bed without your help or you are in deep doo doo. I love that little stinker! Give him kisses from Aunt Kimmy.

Sally Barrington said...

Oh my word... your little guy isn't so little anymore! What a big boy sleeping in a big boy bed!