Saturday, February 7, 2009

Savannah Beth Pehrson


My baby girl was born on Feb 5th at 8:53!!!! She has a ton of thick curly hair (well when its wet it goes curly) She was 6lbs 9 oz and absolutely perfect!!!! I will post more pics and tell more about it when I am feeling a little bit better just wanted to post her beautiful face.

8 comments:

k.young said...

She is darling! Congrats Cass. She is is perfect.

Asay Family said...

She truly si beautiful. Congratulations! And your header picture of Sam is priceless. I love it!

KC said...

Congrats cass! She looks amazing. We are very excited for you!

Kevin and Ronny said...

Cass! She is beatiful!! I love the hair!! Wow are you gonna have fun with that or what! That in itself made Cosmetology school all worth it ha ha!! Enjoy the snuggling...it doesn't last long!:(

Collie and Zach said...

She is perfect. You are going to have a blast with a little girl!

valerie said...

She looks so precious! Congrats! Glad to know everything went well, and hope you are feeling better soon. Can't wait to see more pics of her!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!

Sally Barrington said...

she is so beautifull!!!! I can't wait for mine to get here!