So I thought I would post about my little girl. Well more info. Labor with her was 10 times better than with Sam and recovery has been so much easier. She came out after 30 min of pushing and 9 hours of waiting for my body to dilate fully. My anesthesiologist was amazing. It didn't really hurt too bad when he put in my epidural and it mainly numbed my uterus so I could still feel my legs. They did have to give me an extra strong dose right before she came since I was feeling the contractions. How do people do it without an epidural? I think they are all crazy cause that hurt for the little bit I felt it. anyway she was born at 8:53 and came out screaming. They tried to use the vacuum on her to get her out easier and they couldn't suction it to her head because of all the hair which was funny. During the whole wait and after her dad blogged about it. She has her own blog, savannahpehrson.com. Yeah she already has daddy wrapped around her finger. Sam got very excited when he saw her and gave her a ton of kisses. So far he adores her. He is constantly giving her kisses and wanting to hold her. This morning even we couldn't go out to the couch without her, even though mommy wanted her to sleep we had to give in. He is such a cute big brother and I love that he is being so good with her. You forget how little sleep you get with a new born. It has been in some ways overwhelming having two. It takes longer to go places and during the day you are outnumbered, but they are well worth it.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How fun! I bet having two is a big change, but a great one. Good luck. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about life as a mother of two. :)
Post a Comment