




Savannah is growing bigger every day! I still can't believe that she was in my belly, and that my son was bigger than she is now when he came out. It is getting more fun for me to have a newborn. We are getting into a routine so I am getting a little bit more sleep. Sam has amazed me, he has been such a good boy. He does ignore her for the most part but every time she cries he is concerned and gives her kisses often. That could be because he is in a kissing phase. He likes to give everything a kiss. He has a puzzle that is animals and likes to kiss them before putting them in. I had a Wendy's cup and he gave the girl on it a kiss. He's a hoot, cracks me up all the time. I am starting to get used to having two, still strange that I have "kids".


6 comments:
cass, your kids are beautiful! I wish I could be there, but since I can't you have to take tons of pictures and post them. k
I love you tons, call when you can sometime.
I swear that the 1st photo up there could be you as a baby. Thanks 4 updating. I am so sad that I can't see her yet. Give those kids xtr hugs & kisses from their auntie & family.
Cassie, how fun! Your princess is darling! And what a treat that Sam is being so good! Maybe we can meet up again this Summer when I come to Utah. I would love to meet that baby!
What a doll! I forget how adorable and fun it is to have a girl and get to put cute bows in their hair!
I totally hear ya on the reality of having kids now. I still feel like a little girl, who has 3 kids now....what? when did this happen?
Glad things are going well, and that having 2 hasn't been too hard! Miss you chicka!
She is such a doll and Sam cracks me up! It was good to hang out last weekend. Fun to see our boys actually playing together instead of just stealing each other's toys! :)
Congrats on the new baby girl! Also, that pic of Sam up top is SUPER cute!@
Post a Comment