Ben, Cassie, Samuel and Savannah
I loved looking at all the pictures! Savannah is darling. I love her dark hair.
First off... SO STINKIN CUTE!!! Secondly... Your husband is hilarious! That blog cracks me up. I cannot believe how silly it is.
She is a doll for sure. The dark hair doesn't quite fit your family though. Kind of like Simon doesn't fit ours. I love the picture with the sunglasses. She's a keeper! Congratulations. I hope you are on the mend and getting back to normal.
Cassie she is so darling! I am so happy for you guys! Such a cute little family :)
Cassie... She is just beautiful. You have such an amazing family...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I loved looking at all the pictures! Savannah is darling. I love her dark hair.
First off... SO STINKIN CUTE!!!
Secondly... Your husband is hilarious! That blog cracks me up. I cannot believe how silly it is.
She is a doll for sure. The dark hair doesn't quite fit your family though. Kind of like Simon doesn't fit ours. I love the picture with the sunglasses. She's a keeper! Congratulations. I hope you are on the mend and getting back to normal.
Cassie she is so darling! I am so happy for you guys! Such a cute little family :)
Cassie... She is just beautiful. You have such an amazing family...
Post a Comment