So my poor little girl who is a little over 3 weeks has a cold. I am paranoid about RSV since my sister just went through it with the twins and it was horrible and went to see the doctor. Sam also has been really whiny unless on ibuprofen so he went too. So come to find out Sam has double ear infections!!! I had no idea, he had had one like a week ago and was on antibiotics but i guess they weren't strong enough. The thing is he doesn't tug on his ears and it doesn't seem to hurt when I push on his ears so I had no idea! Makes me wonder how many he has had that I didn't know about. Savannah also has an ear infection. so young!! my poor girl, at least her oxygen was good. She has had a diaper rash that started to bleed today and according to my doctor it is because of wipes. He says it is very common for kids to have reactions to wipes and that I was to use tissues and baby lotion at least for the next 6 to 9 months but probably till she's potty trained!! really? I had never heard of a thing!!! well that's are fun update about whats going on in my household yeah for sick season.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow. Good luck. I have never been told about the tissue and baby lotion. But now I am not allowed to use baby lotion on Keelia anymore, so I will just stick to the wipes. Good luck with everything. Sorry both your kiddos are sick!
ear infections are the worst, especially when you don't know they have it! gavin has double too, and he's almost 3 and still wasn't telling me that his ears hurt.
So sad that savannah is sick too. Its not fair to her poor little body to be feeling so bad!
sich kids are so hard, especially when you have a brand new baby and already have lack o sleep. good luck, i hope ben is helping you lots!!!!
My kids are the same way when it comes to ear infections! I never know. It wasn't till oklan was three that he would actually tell me his ears hurt. So far both oklan and jake have only had one ear infection each. (knock on wood!) Good luck and I never heard that about wipes and to use tissues and lotion either! huh...
Post a Comment