Sam loves to wear the headphones
She was born with this rat tail
Savannah has smiled a couple of times for me and I can see she is trying all the time. IT is so fun to watch her grow. She is still sleeping good eating isn't great but I think I have found the problem I have an overabundant milk supply which goes with an overactive letdown. It means I make so much milk that it shoots out and every time the milk lets down she has to pull off and gags and chokes because it is so forceful and there is so much of it. For example if I pump a lot of the time i can stop the pump mid pump and the milk continues to squirt out for like a minute more. I have like 5 strands of milk going when i pump. I can't imagine that to feel very good on the back of your throat. they say a lot of children are fussy, gassy and are spit up a lot. which was our problem with Sam but it was even more, with him I became engorged really easily. So anyway I started some suggestions on how to help her and get my milk to regulate so I am hoping it will work and she will eat better.
With Sam his favorite words are no way. He says it to just about anything he cracks me up. He also drags the chair over to the counters so he can get into anything, thanks grandpa Hansen for showing him that!! He loves that it is getting warmer and he can run around outside and man does he run. I swear he doesn't know how to walk!!!



6 comments:
Too cute! You're little miss is getting big already! She is such a doll - Aubs and I need to come visit. We'll have to go play at the park or something cause Aubs LOVES to be outside! So we'll plan something where all us girls can get together and we can do a park day! Anywho I'm glad to hear things are going well and it sounds like you and I have the opposite problems when it comes to feeding our kids - I guess I feel a little better that too much of a good thing isn't always best either :) LOVE YA!
Savannah is so beautiful! You guys are such sweet parents.
I love the her tail on the back of her head!
I didn't know you had a blog and just took a look today. And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting your swollen ankles and hands...cuz man...I am not in a good place in regards to my hands and feet. It's pretty bad. LOL! Savannah is beautiful and makes me very baby hungry.
Love the scowl!!!
I miss my little Sunny. Give her a big kiss from her adoring aunt. I miss your kids. :(
Post a Comment