HE likes to hide under baskets
Yeah I know he thought it was funny to put in her binky.He never was a binky boy.
He woke up from a nap came out and fell asleep on the couch.
Such a cute pic of my kids!So I don't have a lot to say but I wanted to load some pictures.... Sam still loves his sister although he is starting to throw horrible tantrums for the littlest things!!! everyone says it is the start of the terrible twos. If it is a preview I am giving him away for that part!!!! No I love him anyway... My little girl is still sleeping really good at night last night she ate at 9 went to sleep at 10:30 and woke up at 5:30!!!!! So nice that she is getting later.


2 comments:
I hate you - my baby is 7 months and still doesn't like to sleep through the night - I'm pretty sure she just gets bored :) I'm glad you guys are doing well - once we aren't all sick we'll hang out - it's a good thing we didn't come over cause Aubs had a virus and I ended up with a sinus infection and a double ear infection - go me! LOVE YOU!
What cute pictures. I love Sam's hair cut! He looks super cute.
And your little princess is DARLING! I love that she is sleeping so well through the night for you already. How nice.
Post a Comment