Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy BIrthday SIS!!


Today is my sister's birthday. I just want to tell her how much I love and admire her. She is superwoman. I have always looked up to my sister, she has been my hero and my example for living my life. She has had a lot of tests in her life and has always held strong to her values and beliefs. She is an amazing mom, I watch her with her kids and what she does for them, they are very lucky to have her for a mom. She amazes me with her ability to befriend people. Everyone loves her, and she is such a giving person.


Don't worry I don't think she's perfect:) but even then it makes me love her more. She is always striving to be a better person, and trying to uplift those around her. She is my best friend and I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for her in my life. I love you sis.

3 comments:

k.young said...

What a sweet post, Cass! I love Kim too!

Tillotson Family said...

Thanks Cas. You made my day--except for the "not perfect" part. Are you sure about that? (insert hysterical laughter from exhausted mom) Love you tons! Give my Sambo & Sunny kisses!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Hey, she was my drill coach! Hi Kim! She looks awesome!