



I have posted a lot more than usual go me!!! So I am trying to put on continuous pictures of Savannah for my sister since she hasn't got to see her as a newborn. So i am trying to put on the pictures I do take. so the ones I have are of me playing dress up with my baby girl and I put her hair in a little pony tail on top. you can't see it super well in the photos but it was so cute!!!! There is also the pic of Sam with her. Man he loves her, he is constantly bringing her toys and hugging/kissing her. He started giving her knuckles yesterday.( if you don't know what that is it is putting your knuckles together.) He just cracks me up. He won't say any letter of the alphabet but B. I guess it is his favorite, he knows what it looks like too. If you say a he says b and so on. also with numbers he only says 2. you say one he says 2. counting he just goes 2. Such a stubborn boy. His shows are curious george and dragon tales, he'll watch other shows but those are his favorite, every time he sees george come on he goes "monkey". so monkeys have become his favorite at this moment. My little girl is starting to sleep longer, go baby whisperer!!!! She sleeps from about 9 or 930 to about 330 than 4 till 7 or 730. so yeah i am hoping it will start to get longer soon. I'll having her sleeping through the night by 6 weeks, cross my fingers. She is growing, I am guessing she is in the 8lb range, still so small. makes me wonder how Sam ever fit in my belly!


3 comments:
You used the baby whisperer? That lady online? I looked into that, but thought it was expensive for something I didn't know if it worked or not. That is good! I am glad she is sleeping so well for you. I hope she starts feeling better soon!
She is darling. Cute pictures.
okay am I missing something, what is the baby whisperer? Is this a trick to get the baby to sleep longer, if so PLEASE share. I am royally jealous that she is sleeping so well already. I get about 4 to 5 hrs inbetween, not bad, but he is 3 months not 3 weeks!
anyways, I am loving the boots, you are totally going to go crazy with the girlie stuff I can already tell! :) I love it!
She is so precious. I need to come visit you soon. I came to utah a few weeks ago to go shopping (i know I suck, and didn't stop by!) and I fell in love with a few stores in draper. Hope you guys are feeling better and glad to know you are coping with 2 so well! :)
Love the pics, Cassie! So cute! I'm glad Savannah is sleeping better. Cracks me up about Sam and the letter B....the only letter Boston will say is I. Too funny! Let's hang out soon!
Post a Comment