This is a doll swing, ben thought she would like it
Sam and Jake thought this was awesome to drive this car
Sam is fixing the vacuumMy sister came into town on the 25th as a surprise for my mom's birthday and I got her at my house for 2 days!!! It was so much fun to spend time with my sister and her twins which of course I didn't take any pictures of!!! I am so mad I forget about the camera. Anyway I loved getting to spend time with her. Her life was busy with just the twins and no other children, it just proves she is superwoman!!! It was awesome that she got to meet Savannah and was there for her baby blessing. we did get a picture of Savannah, Abagail, Tasha, and Pheadra together so cute I'll upload it soon. My kids keep getting bigger on me but we are having so much fun watching them grow.!




1 comments:
How fun to have Kim around for a while! I love all the pictures. What a fun time. Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment