Friday, April 17, 2009

It's crazy how fast kids grow up. I was just looking at pictures of last year and Sam was so little!!! I can't believe he turns 2 tomorrow!! He is such a character and so full of energy, we call him Tigger because he is constantly jumping, not even kidding he jumps around. He seriously cracks me up all the time. He does this thing with his dad where they get under a blanket and make a tent then when you're under it you sleep then wake up. If you don't put your head down when he says sleep he pushes it down for you. It's also the little things of him trying to say something etc. I sometimes can't get enough of him!!!! Savannah is getting a receding hair line. Which makes me want to cry all that gorgeous hair. She might not loose any more but then she might go bald. I am vain enough to cry about her loosing her hair, ridiculous I know. She is sleeping 10 hours now at night which is awesome for me!!! they go to bed about the same time and wake up about the same time. Sam is getting some awesome stuff for his birthday I take pictures and post later. Oh we did go visit my sister in law Courtnee last week and they have new kittens, Sam loved them and the dogs it was so fun to watch him with them. Pepper and I went to Phantom on Wednesday night courtesy of my mom. It was really fun to get out of the house!! It was OK, not my favorite, it was hard not to compare even though it was different.

1 comments:

Sly Family said...

Mark and I went and saw Phantom as well. From what I hear this musical is more like the book. I thought the phantom's name, Eric, was a little strange. The music isn't as memorable, but it was still interesting musical to see.