Top: three generation pic
Bottom: grandma Cindy
Grandma Carol
Aunt Kimmy

Mom

Beautiful dress

Savannah was blessed on the 29th of March which just happened to be my mom's birthday. Poor Ben was sick and barely got through it but it was a beautiful blessing. It was so nice to have our families there. We didn't get a picture of our whole family because Ben left after the blessing and of course changed clothes which I am not very happy about but can't change. I am hoping soon to get family pics. I am so grateful for this beautiful little girl to come into our home. I am so excited to watch her grow and feel honored raise her.

4 comments:
She looks beautiful!
And you look SOOO good!
Aw, she's so cute. She must get it from you, and not so much Ben. j/k haha . You look great by the way.
What a beautiful dress! She looks simply adorable in it!
How wonderful that Kim got to come see you guys finally! Sad that Ben was sick though, always a downer.
She looks so much like you I think, especially in the next post 1st picture.
You are a beautiful mom and make some pretty cute kids!!!
What cute pictures!!! And what a hot mama! That is cool that your sister was able to make it and see your new little one.
Post a Comment