Monday, January 21, 2008

My dad's 60th birthday


Friday was my dad's 60th birthday!!! Wow he's getting old. The fun part of it was my brother kevin and his wife ronny flew in from buffalo new york to surprise him!! The sad thing was my dad got the flu on thursday and it was better on friday and sat but he still had the runs if you know what i mean, and he left the dinner before we even sat down he was so sick. My fam got together on sat to celebrate. I hired my first babysitter that wasn't family. It was the cutest girl that lives across the street from my parents. I feel really bad for her. My child cried pretty much the whole time. Her mom susan who i totally love was there which i am sure helped but he was a big stinker. Ben ended up getting him as we were sitting down at olive garden (yes it took us 2 hrs to get a seat at olive garden, (my mom's idea)) so i didn't really get to enjoy my dinner but that's ok. It was just fun to be with my family and see kevin and ronny. Man i miss them so much it had been over a year since i had seen them. They didn't bring their kids but i guess it was still ok they came. There boys are getting so big and so cute. I miss my boys!!!! i am hoping to see them soon!!!

6 comments:

P4 said...

I swear everyone has had the flu...your poor dad. Cas, I am so excited you started a blog! You are definately in now!

Julia said...

Not going to lie.. pretty excited about your blog! love ya cass!!

Katrina said...

Yah!!! I am so excited that you started a blog. Trust me I didn't think that I would really be into blogging but let me tell you it really is addicting. I am so gald that you started one!!!!

k.young said...

Hey Cass. You should check out my blog too. Don't worry, I just started mine as well. http://thehunterjacksonfamily.blogspot.com
Sorry that Samuel is teething. But at least he waited until he was a little older. Keelia started teething about 5 weeks ago and it has been a long 5 weeks. And the worst part is not a single tooth has come through yet!! Anyway, I am excited about your blog. Keep it up! Love you!

Cindy said...

So happy to see your blog. Funny how much you can get to know about a person from their blog, even if they are family. Love you.

Lulu said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday to ED!!
Melissa