Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My sons keys!




So tonight we came home late and my son wouldn't go to sleep at Grandma's, so he was awake when we went home. To keep him happy Ben gave him an extra set of our keys to take on the ride home. So we get home and we trying to take him out of the carseat and try to take away the keys and he screams so loud. We could not take them away! He had them while getting on his pjs and while i started to rock him to sleep i was able to take them away when i put him in bed because he was crying already from being put down. it was very funny. My son is such a character

3 comments:

k.young said...

Your baby is so cute! A mini Ben! And you look FANTASTIC!!! =)

Kelly said...

That's so funny - my son is the same way about car keys. I finally found him a toy kind that was real metal and he liked them just as much.

Kim said...

That cracks me up! Whenever I turn on the dishwasher I have to throw my keys in because I know he'll inevitably want to chew on them. :)