TAGGED!
Here are the rules of this tagged thing.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.
10 YEARS AGO~
10 years ago i was 14. I had just gotten back from England and was in the 8th grade. I was trying to find friends and trying to adjust to moving back and getting into the grove at school. I guess 10 years ago was kind of a boring time to talk about. However i was obsessed with guys at this age!!!
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY~
1. Relax, it is sunday you know
2. Blog, yeah I know that i am doing that right now but hey it's sunday not much on my list
3. Visit family, since it is sunday we like to go to grandparents houses.
4. Make dinner.... ok ok heat up a meal for me and find stuff for Sam, Ben can heat his own meal up. (Ben and i are on a diet in case people are confused about the meal)
5. Spend some time with just Ben and I. I don't get enough time with him alone without a child. so we like to watch movies play a game etc.... Hey no dirty thoughts please.
5 SNACKS I ENJOY~
1. Ice cream- really who doesn't like to get a big tub of ice cream and just eat and eat.
2. Cinnamon bears they are very delicious.
3. chips and cheese. cheddar melted on them or queso sauce whatev
4. popcorn, not just any popcorn my mom's made with machine and loaded up with a ton of real butter and some salt... yum
5. All the rest of junk food available. i love junk!!!!
WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE~
What wouldn't i do if i wasn't. Like buy a new house that was finished!!!! oh and had a garage with a door that goes into the house. (I'm not complaining about my house i love it it would just be nice to have those things that's all) I am sure i would buy a house boat at lake Powell for my husband he loves it there. travel the world!!!! I would hire Julia as a nanny (it would be really good pay i promise.) I would get a sweet car, retire both my parents and Ben's parents. (then we would have lots of babysitters when Julia was out) I would do lots to much to list without getting annoying.
3 OF MY BAD HABITS~
1. Getting upset in a game. it's just a game i don't need to get actually mad maybe annoyed but come on is it worth it?
2. I am oversensitive about everything. it gets old for me and my husband
3. I am a big procrastinator bad. but i can say i have been working on it even if no one has seen improvements i have i promise.
5 JOBS I HAVE HAD~
1. tios mexican restaurant busing tables
2. subway
3. 5-7-9 clothing store
4. American eagle
5. appliance service by Paul
5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME~
1. I am in to politics now. I get it from my husband and i find it fascinating.
2. I am terrified of bees. i run away from them. if i am mowing the lawn and one starts following me i will turn of the mower and go inside. it scares me to the point that anything that flies near me i think is a bee.
3. So when i am alone or it's just Sam and i, i like to put the music on and dance. not club dancing but like dancing, leaps, turns etc. Sam likes it but if you saw me do it you would laugh.
4. At night before i go to sleep i like to make up my own dreams, like things i would like to happen. It relaxes me and lets me be in a dream world.
5. I am actually kind of shy. i know sometimes it wouldn't seem that way but i have a hard time talking to people i don't know.
ok i tag Kim Hampton, Katie Jackson and i would tag Gina but she doesn't like to type just pictures so i tag Linds to tag someone since she has a ton of people on her link list :)

4 comments:
You are lucky I love you...I have been dreading the day I would get tagged with something like that. Oh well. It was actually kinda fun! I wrote you back on my blog under comments, where you wrote me, too.
Hey Cassie! My sister-in-law emailed me with your blog website. I just want you to know that since I have known you as a child, I think you are an amazing person! You are so beautiful and I am so proud to say that I know you. Happy to hear that you and your husband are doing great. And your baby is getting so big. It's been such a long time. Let's be sure to get in touch.
Melissa Sharples
hey hun, this is so cute i totally enjoyed readint i and seeing all the pictures...its been too long, i so need to come over and see you all again very soon
Lots of Love to all
Cacia
I enjoyed your tag answers. Especially enjoyed the part where you retire your parents - Good idea. Making up your own dreams huh?? I little weird so I think I'll try it.
Post a Comment