Last night samuel woke up around 10. All he wanted was to be held and so i cuddled with him in bed while ben and i watched tv. As i sat and held him i thought how nice it was to just hold him. I dont get to do that very often and it is such a nice reward after a day of my baby being very grumpy. i would take a grumpy day any day if at the end of it i could just hold him. I cant believe how much i love this little guy. I am so grateful to be a mother and for this special spirit to be in my home. I am feel very blessed to get the opportunity to take care of one of God's precious children and i cherish that.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment