The bonus: building a house out of cards
For Scott's 30th birthday Katrina put together an amazing race! There were 7 teams I believe and it was one of the most fun nights I have had. On my team was Ben, Julia and Julie Smith. We rocked! It took 4 hours to complete and we were right on time. There is so much detail and planning that went into this night that I give big props to my awesome sister in law! One of the things you had to find was a 7 eleven that had ten choices of Slurpee. That one was hard and by the middle Katrina changed it to 8 but my group (thanks to Ali) found a 7 eleven with 12 choices. Yes 12. In bountiful. Some members had to eat fish stuff I don't remember what it was right now, but thankfully Julie and Ben did that one. Julia and I had to put a whole crap load of dubble bubble (the different flavored kind:() in our mouth and chew. IT was horrible i kept on gagging trying to finish this!!! This night made me want to go on the amazing race even more than I already want to!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment