It is so sad that I am just barely getting to lake powell but no one reads my blog except for me so it really is ok. Lake powell was so much fun this trip. Scott and Katrina came for the first part and it was so fun to have them finally come! (Scott's work keeps them from coming but we got more than half the time with them.) Savannah loved the water and always wanted to be in it, Sam loved the sand so they kept me busy. It was really hot his trip and the generator on the house boat wasn't working so the men jerry rigged a outside generator so we at least got one of the air conditioners working for a little bit each night. I started to get Sam used to swimming by himself in just his life jacket and by the last day he was brave enough to do it by himself!! I was so proud of him and feel like his swimming lessons paid off. This trip I was randomly more tired than usual so I didn't end up staying up at nights to play games which was sad for me. It is one of my favorite parts of the trip. I did get up wake surfing and I am super proud of myself. My whole body was sore but it was so worth it!! I love lake powell and can't wait until next year.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ummmm I read your blog when you happen to post :) Wow that was a marathon of a post!!! I love your idea of putting a slide with your deck that will be so fun. Cute pictures of all your kids!!! We need to get together!!! I usually see you once a month, but it has been three!
Post a Comment