Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wheeler farm












We went to wheeler farm with Ali and Kim. It was nice to get out and enjoy the nature and be amongst great company. We had lunch and then saw some animals. My favorite part of the day was when a group of chickens with a rooster was on the path and Boston and Sam kept chasing them and I kept telling them to be careful they might get bit. Sam then tells me that if they do he will bite them and then eat them. I was laughing so hard. I love little kids and that little boy melts my heart!!!!! Also we went to the fair when it was in town and I only got one picture which happens to be Sam and Hannah together, dating early!! It was really fun to be with our friends and enjoy the good ole fair.

0 comments: